The rheumatic fever sector group
The rheumatic fever sector group (shown in the photo above) is committed to reducing rates of rheumatic fever in the Bay of Plenty and Lakes districts.
The sector teams meet together once per term to share information, resources and ideas.
The sector group consists of community health workers and nurses from:
- Tuwharetoa ki Kawerau Hauora
- Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty
- Community Health 4 Kids
- Korowai Aroha
- Hinepukohurangi Trust
- Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Lakes
- Western Heights Health Centre
- Te Ika Whenua Hauora
- Te Puna Ora O Mataatua Charitable Trust
- Tūhoe Hauora
- Toi Te Ora Public Health
- Whakatōhea Iwi Social and Health Services