5 Messages to Keep Your Family Healthy
The '5 messages to keep your family healthy' resources were developed as part of the Porirua Social Sector Trial. Toi Te Ora Public Health fully acknowledges and thanks Compass Health and Regional Public Health for their permission to use and promote this resource.
The aims of the '5 messages' are:
- To simplify key health messages in the community.
- To reduce hospitalisations for preventable diseases such as rheumatic fever and skin infections.
- To promote the 0800 Healthline number to help improve access to affordable health advice.
The '5 messages' pdfs are available in English and te reo Māori:
- 5 messages to keep your family healthy - English
- 5 messages to keep your family healthy - te reo Māori
- 0800 Healthline
- Health Ed Resources
- Kidshealth skin infection information
- 5 tips for clean hands - English
- 5 tips for clean hands - te reo Māori
- 5 tips for clean hands - Pictoral
Information for Public