The copyright owner of this website is Toi Te Ora Public Health, which is part of the New Zealand Crown.
Toi Te Ora Public Health work on this website may be reproduced in any number of copies and in any format or medium provided that:
- the content is not changed
- it is not sold
- the material is not used to promote or endorse any product or service
- it is not used in an inappropriate or misleading context having regard to the nature of the material
- any disclaimers included on the published information are reproduced on the material
- a copyright acknowledgment to Toi Te Ora Public Health is included.
Any reproduction of the work must respect the moral rights of the author of the work as set out in Part IV of the Copyright Act 1994.
Photographic and graphic work
No photograph or graphic work on this website, nor in any Toi Te Ora Public Health publication, may be reproduced out of the document or resource from which it came, without the expressed written permission of Toi Te Ora Public Health.
To enquire about the process for obtaining permission for using a photograph or graphic work, please consult the Communications team.
Toi Te Ora Public Health logo
Permission to use the Toi Te Ora Public Health can be sought from the Communications team.
Party other than Toi Te Ora Public Health
Permission to reproduce Toi Te Ora Public Health work does not extend to include any work identified on this website as the copyright material of a party other than Toi Te Ora Public Health. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
© 2021 Toi Te Ora Public Health ®. All Rights Reserved.
Toi Te Ora ®, Toi Te Ora ® logo, and other marks and logos are the intellectual property of Toi Te Ora ®.