Retailers and hospitality have an important role and influence on the health and wellbeing of their communities.
Information for retailers and hospitality
What we do at Toi Te Ora Public Health
We work alongside retailers to create and support breastfeeding friendly premises for customers and staff.
We have a role alongside other regulatory agencies in monitoring licensed premises that sell or supply tobacco or alcohol to ensure they operate within the law and with regard to public health and safety.
- COVID-19 public health guidelines, information and resources for businesses
- COVID-19 information for businesses
- Smokefree Environments Act
- Smokefree signage
- Vaping information for distributors and retailers
- Vaping information for specialist vape retailers
- Sale and supply of alcohol – key points for businesses
- Order regulations and signage resources