Sexual health information and guidelines for health professionals working in the Lakes and Bay of Plenty districts.
Sexual Health Services (DHB)
Termination of Pregnancy
Sexual Assault Services
- National Guide for the Diagnosis and Treatment of Sexually Transmitted Infections (over 20 STIs)
- Guidelines for the Management of Genital, Anal and Throat HPV Infection in New Zealand
- Management of Clinical Episodes of Genital Herpes
To order free sexual health resources visit HealthEd and Family Planning.
These reports summarise the epidemiology of STIs for the year and examines recent trends.
- Information on sexual and reproductive health is available on the Ministry of Health website.
- List of sexual health clinics in New Zealand
- Lets talk about sex - article from BPAC for health professionals
Updated 27 Apr, 2021