Protecting yourself and others from COVID-19
The Bay of Plenty and Lakes districts is at Alert Level 2.
- Learn more about what to do at Alert Level 2
- View the contact tracing current locations of interest
- View New Zealand’s confirmed and probable cases of COVID-19
- Find out more about wearing of masks and face coverings at each alert level in the community
- COVID-19 – Ministry of Health
- Unite against COVID – New Zealand Government
- COVID-19 - Ministry for Pacific Peoples
- Karawhiua - Te Puni Kōkiri
Get the latest updates from:
COVID-19 vaccination - The best way to protect yourself, your whānau, and your community
COVID-19 vaccination is free for everyone in Aotearoa New Zealand. You can get the vaccine if you’re aged 12 or over – it doesn’t matter what your visa or citizenship status is.
Go to Book My Vaccine to book or register for your vaccine.
Further information on the vaccine and vaccination programme can be found here:
- For people living in the Bay of Plenty district
- For people living in the Lakes district
- Ministry of Health
- Unite against COVID
For information and guidance on getting tested, where to get tested and what happens if you test positive visit Unite against COVID.
Information on local testing centres:
Information for Health Professionals
For public health advice and information for health professionals in the Bay of Plenty and Lakes districts go here.