Information for health professionals on various immunisation related topics.
Immunisation information for health professionals from:
- Immunisation Advisory Centre (IMAC)
- Ministry of Health
- National Influenza Specialist Group
- Health Improvement and Innovation Resource Centre
News and updates
- ImmNuz newsletter for health professionals from IMAC
- Immunisation updates from the Ministry of Health
- Global Immunisation Newsletter from the World Health Organisation
Authorisation of vaccinators
Vaccine coverage - Ministry of Health
Conferences and Workshops
Education and Training
Outreach Immunisation Services
- Eastern Bay PHA
- Midlands Health Network
- Rotorua Area Primary Health Services
- Te Manu Toroa
- Western Bay of Plenty Primary Health Organisation
- See also - list of Regional Advisors and Local Co-ordinators
- The Immunisation Handbook 2020 is published by the Ministry of Health and provides clinical guidelines for health professionals on the safest and most effective use of vaccines in their practice.
- Publications on immunisation from the Ministry of Health
- Health Ed – Free health information resources on immunisation from the Ministry of Health. To order resources through Toi Te Ora Public Health please contact our Authorised Providers via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0800 221 555.
- Immunisation Advisory Centre – written resources, videos, Immunisation Handbook and useful links.
- Are your immunisations up to date? resources for health centres.
- Health Improvement and Innovation Resource Centre - includes documents, news, international literature, research reviews, links and tools.
- Video: Immunisation: Clinical Myths – A Health Professional’s Guide
- Immunisation articles from Best Practice Advocacy Centre (BPAC)
- Childhood Immunisation Coverage from Statistics NZ