Advice for Health Professionals
- Advice for Health Professionals
- Omicron response plan
- Case definition of COVID-19 infection
- Vaccine information for health professionals
- Vaccine updates
- Questions and answers for primary health care workers
Notification of COVID-19 (novel coronavirus)
While COVID-19 remains a notifiable disease, we are now at phase 2 of the pandemic response, and most notification will be direct from the laboratory result.
The Medical Officers of Health do not expect direct notification of COVID-19 cases from clinicians at this time.
- COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) - Ministry of Health
- Unite against COVID-19 - New Zealand Government
- COVID-19 - SafeTravel
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic - World Health Organization